Barefoot Australia, Return and Refund Policy
Please read the following information carefully.
We at Barefoot Australia go the extra mile to get the correct Barefoot saddle system for you and your horse!.
* You have 7 days to contact us by email email@example.com , please subject the email RETURN. Then you the customer, have 7 days to post returns, total of 14 days from the date of purchase.
You the customer, are responsible for any postage costs.
* We do not refund change of mind purchases, so chose carefully.
* Any returns - Items must be unused, in the same new condition items were received, including all tags and packages, tags and packaging must be in the same condition you received them.
* We do not offer return exchange or refund on items damaged by rider wear and tear or incorrect storage or use.
* Leather items are 100% organic vegetable tanning, not suitable for riding in water, tanning may run. No refund or exchange.
* We do not offer any refunds on SPECIAL ORDER items.
* If you have chosen an incorrect size, that is okay, we are happy to exchange for the correct sizing, as long as the items have not been used, tags and bags are still in the same condition you received them and you are within the 14 day return policy. You are responsible for all postage costs.
* No refund on items that have been damaged from riders riding in water or damaged as a result of rider negligent.
* Some returns may incur a 10% - 20% restocking fee.
* Squeaking saddles, NOT faulty!
* Ex Demo purchases, no refund or exchange. Ex Demo items have been used and will have degrees of rider wear and tear, markings etc.
* Please be aware that Leather is a natural product and is subjected to a natural environment, therefore, the Leather on your saddle may have slight discolouration, scratches and or marks and unevenness. Barefoot use open pore hide which is a softer leather . Colouring is a natural vegetable colouring, and you may see unevenness in the colouring as well. Non is due to it being faulty.